Honda BF40E in offer!
The BF40E is a technologically advanced lightweight outboard engine with excellent power-to-weight ratio, powerful acceleration and impressive fuel-efficiency. Moreover, it is possible to drive one without the driving licence.
- OFFER -
Honda BF40E + analog gauges priced at 5699€
Honda BF40E + multifunction RayMarine priced at 5849€
pay in 24 installments and interest rate 0%
Viewing angles of 160°
Configuration Wizard to configure the autopilot easily and quickly
Antireflection coating for improved visibility in direct sunlight
Lower consumption: typical 132 mA/1.6 W
Autopilot modes supported: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
Autopilot information display in different formats
Lighting system and tool groups
Support multiple data sources
NMEA 2000 SeaTalkng and SeaTalk1 links (requires no bridge)
|Engine type||4st Water Cooled|
|Bore X Stroke (mm)||70 x 70|
|Full Throttle Range (RPM)||5,000-6,000|
|Rated Power kW (BHP)||29.8 (40)|
|Cooling System||Water Cooled (with Thermostat)|
|Fuel Delivery||Programmed Fuel Injection|
|Ignition System||Electronic PGM-IG|
|Starting System||Electric starter|
|Exhaust System||Propeller boss|
|Engine Trim and Tilt||Power Trim & Tilt or Gas Assisted|
|Alternator Output (A)||22A|
|Battery Charging Capacity (A)||17A|
|Dry Weight (kg)||98 Kg|
- BLAST™: Boosted Low Speed Torque - Honda BLAST™ hole shot technology with PGM-Fi electronic fuel injection delivers instant acceleration to get you up on to the plane as quickly as possible. It does this by using improved accurate ignition timing, which develops more torque at low RPM so you can rapidly reach cruising speed.
- ECOmo: Economy Controlled Motor - Our unique lean-burn control ECOmo system adjusts the fuel to air ratio depending on load and speed to improve your fuel consumption when cruising. When your boat is up on the plane and cruising the PGM-FI system can adjust the air/fuel ratio up to 20% by making the mixture leaner.
- Plug&Play: The engines are NMEA2000® compliant, which makes it compatible with all other NMEA2000® compliant electronic devices – like navigation and fishfinder systems. Engine data rpm, temperature and fuel consumption can be displayed through multi-functional gauges.
- Trolling control: Precise control at slow speed is just as important as high-speed handling, especially if you're fishing. The optional Trolling Control will simply adjust the speed through increments of 50RPM - making it ideal for fishing.
- 4 Front Corrosion Protection: We first anodise the aluminium casing with our patented ‘Double Seal’ process. Then an epoxy primer is applied before the shimmering silver paint. For further protection from UV rays, we apply a clear resin topcoat to finish. And to be doubly sure, a sacrificial anode is fitted so all connectors are waterproof. Corrosion doesn’t stand a chance.